- STREAM MY MUSIC -
- WATCH MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE -
I'm finally releasing some music!
My debut EP, Too Far Gone, will be done really soon and I'm really excited about it. The new release date is 12/1/17!
In the meantime, here's a quick update on where things are...
ABOUT THE EP:
- The EP will have 3 original songs.
- I'm releasing each song as a single first, followed by the full EP on 12/1/17.
- Each single (and the complete EP) will be released worldwide on every major music streaming service, including Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, Tidal, and more.
(I'm considering pressing some physical copies to sell if/when I play shows, but I'll wait to see how many of you actually want one first. If that's you, let me know!)
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Stream my music on your favorite music streaming service. While music streaming doesn't make artists much money, I own 100% of the rights to my music, so every stream helps! Put my songs on a playlist, and listen as often as you can. Not only does every stream generate some income for me, but it helps me rank higher on music charts, which helps more people hear my music.
TIP: Play my album on repeat and leave it playing all night while you sleep! You can turn your speakers off so you don't even have to hear it.
- Share my music on your social media pages. Every share exposes me to new folks that may not know me or my music, and if you enjoy what I'm creating, I would appreciate the chance to gain some new listeners.
- Buy the album! :) While music isn't my full-time job, I would love for it to become a reliable source of supplemental income. I didn't do a crowdfunding campaign to help cover the costs of recording, which means I self-funded the entire project. By purchasing the album directly from me, you're helping me continue to write and record my music. If paying for music isn't in your budget, I would still be honored if you would download my music for free! Visit my Noisetrade page to get all of my music for free.
- Leave 5-star reviews. It's really, REALLY hard to get your music noticed because there's so much out there, so if you enjoy what I'm doing (or like lying), please leave me positive reviews on your favorite music service. It helps me get noticed, move up the ranks, and might encourage someone to check me out that otherwise wouldn't bother.
We have some bittersweet news to share with everyone. I'll try to keep it short.
After a lot of thought and discussion, Jen and I have decided to pack up our things and move our family to Macon, Georgia. We're currently under contract on an amazing home in Macon, and after listing our home in Melissa last week, it sold in just a few days. Like we said...bittersweet.
We have loved our home in Melissa so much. I won't bore you by going into every little detail, but we've been beyond lucky and blessed to live in such a wonderful place for the last 2+ years. We have experienced so many major life changes in that house, and it will always be our first home.
With that said, we've both talked for a while now about how much we'd like to simplify things. While we're giving up our beautiful home in Melissa, we're getting the chance to move into our dream home in Macon. Jen's employer already allows her to work from home, and my employer has graciously agreed to let me work remotely, as well. It will give us more time and freedom. It will give us the financial flexibility to be able to work a little bit less, travel more, and experience life in a new way. Jen will be back in the town where she grew up, and I'll be in a brand new place. We're nervous, but excited.
As of now, it looks like we'll be closing on our home at the end of this month, and we'll be immediately heading to Georgia (exact dates still up in the air). We would love to see people as much as we're able before we leave, but know that we won't be able to see everyone. We obviously will be visiting often, so if we don't see you before we leave, we'll catch you next time we're around.
This hasn't been an easy decision for us, and we really appreciate those who have already shown us so much support and love.
(Apologies for the rambling!)
James, Jen, and Henley Worsham (and Ezra and Callie, too)